Explore the best places to visit in Coorg in one day. Book a Coorg Cab and enjoy sightseeing of places to visit in Coorg. Affordable taxi & Coorg tour packages.
Known by the name of ‘Scotland of India’, Coorg is a popular coffee-producing hill station in Karnataka with murky landscapes and lush greenery.
Officially known as Kodagu, the aboriginals of the place are Kodavas. The best time to visit Kodagu is between October to May and the peak season for this hill station is between February to May. Here you can not only relax and enjoy the serene lakes and gorgeous temples but also go for outdoor activities such as trekking, angling, and white-water rafting, etc.
At CoorgCabs, we provide customized Coorg tours and taxi packages for everyone’s taste. Book a cab in Coorg and tell us the number of days you’d like to spend so that we’ll fix you up with an itinerary.
1. Coorg One day Package
2. Coorg three day Package
3. Coorg four day Package
Coorg One-Day Sightseeing Tour
Having 10 years of experience and providing customized packages with friendly prices, CoorgCabs provides you the places to visit in Coorg in one day.
Our Coorg one-day trip begins at the pick-up point of your choice. We can pick you up from your home/hotel.
In case, you are just arriving in Coorg via train/flight at the beginning of your trip, you’ll be picked up and taken to freshen up at one of our partner hotels
- We start our Coorg one-day sightseeing drive in our chauffeur-driven cab and have a power-packed breakfast
● Our first stop is at the birthplace of the sacred river Cauvery. Situated on the breathtaking location of the Brahmagiri hills, river Cauvery originates from the small shrine with beautifully decorated silver Shiva linga. Apart from being a pilgrimage place, you can also enjoy the splendid place amidst its breathtaking nature.
● The abode of Lord Bhagandeshwara, built in a Kerala-style architecture is en route to Talakaveri. A confluence of 3 rivers - Cauvery (or Kaveri), Kannike, and Sujyoti the temples here are serene and peaceful for worshipping Lord Ganesha, Lord Shiva or Bhagandeshwara, Lord Subrahmanya, and Lord Vishnu.
- Abbey Falls
● Next, we head to a fun spot - The Abbey Falls. With the water falling from an elevation of 70 feet, it’s an absolute delight for the shutterbugs to capture the real beauty and grace of the natural world. The walk to the falls from the main entrance takes you through exotic coffee, cardamom, and other spice plantations.
- With this, we shall proceed to have lunch in any nearby restaurant. Now that we’re all refreshed, it’s time we set out to explore the places to visit in Madikeri.
- ● Madikeri Places to visit in One-day
● The hill station also referred to as the Kashmir Of South India is popular for its exuberant landscapes, misty weather, and untouched forest trails. With our flexible tour packages, you can visit the beautiful Madikeri places in just one day
- Raja’s Seat
● The relaxing view for the Kings of Kodagu, the view from here is unparalleled. A place for some refreshing air and calmness will surely soothe your mood.
- Madikeri Fort
● Built-in the 17th century by Muddu Raja using mud, the structure was rebuilt by Tipu Sultan in granite. The Madikeri Fort showcases beautiful architectural designs with Two life-size stone replicas of elephants that draws the attention of the visitors upon their entrance to the fort.
- Omkareshwara Temple
● Our last stop for the day happens to be one of the age-old places of worship of Lord Shiva located in the Madikeri, Coorg. The best part about the temple is its architecture. The temples symbolize a fusion of Gothic and Islamic design
- City Shopping
● We’ll take you shopping in the traditional culture of Coorg known for its Kodagu jewels and the made-in-Coorg honey. You can also buy Coorg coffee, straight from the coffee plantations here.
- Our list of places to visit Coorg in one day comes to an end here. As part of our Coorg tour package, we’ll drive you back to the drop location of your choice: be it your home, hotel, or the train station/airport.
- Book Your One-Day Coorg Cab Package Today!
- Book Now!